Eric Gerlach on 23 Jan 2002 20:52:46 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Votes for nweek 5

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Jonathan Van Matre wrote:
> NO > Proposal 289/0:... and I am my own king. (Bean)
>
> There's nothing moronic about duping people into giving you 3 to 18 free points for taking on a completely harmless title.

Nor is there anything moronic with trying to amass enough points to make
sure I can give 1/3 of those I gain from passages of 275/276 to you... I
certainly hope I have enough points come the end of the voting.

Come now, I think it's fitting, and 3 to 18 points isn't going to hurt
anyone, especially when I keep judging in favour of me losing points and
giving them away!  In fact, I hope to make it easier for me to give them
away soon!

Bean