David E. Smith on 17 Dec 2001 18:39:22 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: spoon-b

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 05:09:54PM -0000, Doig, Gavin wrote:
> > > Which also means that my flat "No you don't." is also legal. ;)
> > >
> > No, because you're not a player. And Rob only stated that my actions
> > were against the rules, which can't even be interpreted as an attempt
> > to cancel my actions out in the loose sense that your "No you don't"
> > could (perhaps) be.
>
> Fine.  I hereby give the administrator the option to act as my agent in
> cancelling your actions.

But since game actions can't be retroactive (in general, per 17/0), I
don't know if you can do that either. :-)

I had declared a slight bit of administrative fiat during nweek 1, and I
believe "No you don't." to fall in that category.

Though since I'm declaring that to be the case now, someone could
conceivably use the fact that I'm reiterating the statement NOW as basis
for a CFJ (since it's no longer nweek 1).

> -Robin, who'd like to get on with the game now.

I thought this *was* part of the game...

...dave