Harrison, Andrew on 10 May 2001 09:55:08 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: RFJ's

It seems that something was down at my end and is working again, but I see
that the Rules pages do not yet show the current state of the Rules. So the
first RFJ I made still applies as it will probably be a while till Joel
manages to update the Rules.

--
The Kid