Harrison, Andrew on 5 Apr 2001 08:16:23 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Point Protection

I agree. I think the rules should specify what point transfers should
happen, and the player should be powerless to stop it. For example, "When a
proposal fails, the proposer is penalised 5 points which are then
transferred to the Bank". That should then just happen. I'm happy for
players to have the ability to transfer their own points for other reasons,
like buying stuff, and for that their consent should be required.

--
The Kid