Gavin M. Doig on 22 Feb 2001 06:07:14 -0000

spoon-discuss: Rules stuff

Would it be possible to make all the rules available in the one document? I
always used to use that in Acka (and RFN, although our rules never reached
that size) because it was a lot handier when I was searching for something
(especially offline). I'm assuming the rules pages are all script generated,
so I don't _imagine_ it should be that hard to do.

Oh, and the initial ruleset seems to be missing from the site (or at least,
the link is broken).

Not that I'm being picky...

BLMP.