Gavin M. Doig on 22 Feb 2001 06:01:30 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Motion to Add

> Gavin!  Good to see another old ackan around.  What happened with RFN?
>
> 404

I thought it was time we implemented that secret Ackan takeover.

RFN went much the same way as Fat Acka (but without the threadsplit). It
just kind of fell asleep; it's more comatose than dead, but doctors have
given up all hope.

BLMP (it's been awhile since I signed a message with that).