Dan Waldron on 24 Nov 2000 02:43:40 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Tax and Spend

> E.g, in the time between the end of voting and the Banker paying out
> Points from voting, the Bank owes various Agents Points. The reverse
> applies to the Tax Collector. Possibly I should make this explicit,
> but I thought the Proposal defining the Banker did this, at least for
> that Office.

Yes but what did you actually mean in terms of the game.  I don't
understand the details of your usage of the word "owes" here.  Does it
agree with how I have begun to define it in my banking proposal, or were
you thinking of something different?

Poulenc.