Justin Ahmann on Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:51:25 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 201 More Proposals

I submit the following Blue Proposal, entitled __Shutting the Loophole I Daringly Exploited__:
{{
In Rule 10-1, replace
{{
the square of the arithmetic mean
}}
with
{{
one more than the square of the arithmetic mean
}}
where it appears.
}}

(If any of the following Time Scars passes, I have won the game and no Points exist at the present time.)

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 1__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 2__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 3__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 4__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 5__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 6__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 7__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 8__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 9__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 10__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 11__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 12__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 13__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 14__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 15__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 16__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 17__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 18__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 19__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 20__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 21__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 22__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 23__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 24__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 25__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 26__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 27__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 28__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 29__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 30__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 31__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 32__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 33__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 34__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 35__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 36__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 37__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 38__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 39__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 40__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 41__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 42__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 43__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 44__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 45__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 46__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 47__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 48__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 49__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 50__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 51__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 52__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 53__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 54__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 55__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 56__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 57__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 58__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 59__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 60__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 61__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 62__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 63__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 64__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 65__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 66__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 67__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 68__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 69__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 70__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 71__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 72__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 73__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 74__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 75__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 76__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 77__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 78__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 79__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 80__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 81__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 82__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 83__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 84__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 85__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 86__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 87__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 88__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 89__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 90__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 91__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 92__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 93__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 94__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 95__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 96__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 97__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 98__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 99__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 100__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 101__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 102__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 103__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 104__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 105__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 106__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 107__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 108__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 109__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 110__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 111__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 112__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 113__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 114__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 115__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 116__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 117__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 118__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 119__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 120__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 121__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 122__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 123__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 124__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 125__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 126__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 127__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 128__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 129__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 130__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 131__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 132__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 133__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 134__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 135__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 136__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 137__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 138__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 139__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 140__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 141__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 142__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 143__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 144__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 145__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 146__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 147__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 148__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 149__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 150__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 151__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 152__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 153__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 154__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 155__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 156__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 157__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 158__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 159__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 160__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 161__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 162__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 163__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 164__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 165__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 166__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 167__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 168__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 169__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 170__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 171__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 172__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 173__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 174__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 175__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 176__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 177__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 178__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 179__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 180__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 181__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 182__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 183__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 184__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 185__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 186__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 187__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 188__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 189__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 190__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 191__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 192__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 193__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 194__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 195__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 196__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 197__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 198__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 199__:
{{
At the beginning of 8E4.8, if the Player named Codae has zero Wins, create a Win and place it in eir possession.
}}

I expend 0 Thiotimoline to submit the following Uncolored Proposal, entitled __Time Crime 200__:
{{