Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 27 Jun 2015 17:55:43 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.4.8(3)

I submitted 5 proposals, which I hereby number 4-1 through 4-5.
Codae submitted 2 proposals, which I hereby number 4-6 and 4-7.
0x44 submitted 2 proposals, which I hereby number 4-8 and 4-9.

0x44 submits a RR, which I assign number 2, and select Wild Card as its Resolver.
Also, it looks like comex never ruled on RR 1, so e is deemed to have Declined it. I select 0x44 as its Resolver. (To make things easier, I can tell you with certainty that the correct answer is No, as at the very least I had neglected to update the spreadsheet with the phasing of the Moon when I had submitted it.)

0x44 is the first to take sides, designating eir Alignment to be the Bureau of Timeline Security.

Now that somebody’s playing this game besides me, I turn the Clock back On. It becomes 8E.4.8(0). There’s about 23 hours left to submit proposals for this week, and then voting will open.

(And if anybody wants a turn as Administrator for an nweek or two, or wants to set up a Ministry system so I’m not tracking *everything*, especially as we add even more time travel to the game, I sure wouldn’t mind. Thanks.)

--
Peter C.
B Nomic State as I understand it: http://bnomic.org