M P Darke on Thu, 2 Dec 2010 02:14:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] [Artisan] Report for Nweek 182

I amend my Proposal entitled "Other Players Have Ideas Too!" to read:
"Apend the following text to Rule 89: "A Diagram is a revisable object that may only be revised by proposal or by its creator. A Diagram must describe in full an Artifact that is legal within the confines of the game. If no Diagram exists for an Artifact, it may not be created. Diagrams are destroyed 2 nweeks after after they are created."
Apend the following text to Rule 88: "The list of extant Diagrams.""