Geoffrey Spear on Sun, 1 Nov 2009 13:20:31 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] [Oracle] judge assignments

CFJ 9, called by Walker, "JamesB cast a valid vote AGAINST on the
decision whether to adopt proposal 1989." is assigned to Judge 0x44.

CFJ 14, called by Walker,  "Kenner Gordon is a player." is assigned to
Judge Goethe.

CFJ 15, called by Marr965, "It is possible to submit more than one CFJ
in one message." is assigned to Judge Walker.

CFJ 16, called by Marr965, "The above awarding was legal, using the
definition of legal that is defined by the rules." is assigned to
Judge Teucer. (I assume e has archives available to search for the
context)

There are no standing judges; I rotate the bench.

CFJ 17, called by Marr965, "Game Objects defined by Rules are
destroyed when the rules that define them are repealed." is assigned
to Judge 0x44.

CFJ 18, called by Marr965, "Is the player known as Marr965 currently
active?" is assigned to Judge Walker.

CFJ 19, called by Hose, "Is the player known as Hose currently
active?", is assigned to Judge Goethe.

CFJ 20, called by Marr965, "The above action automatically failed." is
assigned to Judge Wooble.

CFJ 21, called by Walker, "The phrase 'as a Game Action' is synonymous
to 'by announcement' for the purposes of the Rules." is assigned to
Judge JamesB.

CFJ 22, called by Walker, "The CftPoPDE is a player." is assigned to
Judge Teucer.
--
Wooble