Geoffrey Spear on Sun, 1 Nov 2009 13:26:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Oracle] judge assignments

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> CFJ 20, called by Marr965, "The above action automatically failed." is
> assigned to Judge Wooble.

The 'action' is question was "I intend to change the Ruleset to match
the state of the wiki without -1 Objections."

I judge FALSE.  The only action I see here is the posting of intent.
The message succeeded in its action, which was to inform B of
Marr965's intent to perform a dependent action, albeit one that's
IMPOSSIBLE.
--
Wooble