C-walker on Sun, 19 Jul 2009 04:32:16 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Salaries

In relation to discussions regarding new offices which would require
higher salaries, I submit the following proposal:

{{

Officer Salaries (AI = 2, II = 2, Coauthor = teucer)

Retitle Rule 86 to "Officer Salaries" and replace its entire text with:

      Each Office has a Salary, which is a non-negative integer,
      defaulting to 1. A player CAN set an Office's Salary without 2
      objections or with the Consent of B.

In Rule 118 (Gaining Primary Gnomes) replace:

        (2) (Ea) At the end of each week, each player who completed
                 the non-empty set of weekly duties of at least one
                 office during that week gains a number of Earth
                 Gnomes equal to the highest interest index among all
                 such offices.

            (Ai) At the end of each month, each player who completed
                 the non-empty set of monthly duties of at least one
                 office during that month gains a number of Air Gnomes
                 equal to the highest interest index among all such
                 offices.

with:

        (2) (Ea) At the end of each week, each player who completed
                 the non-empty set of weekly duties of at least one
                 office during that week gains a number of Earth
                 Gnomes equal to the highest Salary among all such
                 offices.

            (Ai) At the end of each month, each player who completed
                 the non-empty set of monthly duties of at least one
                 office during that month gains a number of Air Gnomes
                 equal to the highest Salary among all such offices.

Set the Salary of each Office as follows:

Office         Salary
----------------------
Accountor      1
Ambassador     1
Assessor       2
CotC           3
Gardener       3
Grand Poobah   1
IADoP          1
Insulator      1
Notary         1
Promotor       2
Registrar      1
Rulekeepor     3
Scorekeepor    1
Tailor         1

}}

While we're at it, who thinks we should change the gnomes gained from
proposals to the voting index of the decision? (Except if the proposal
is disinterested, in which case still no gnomes are earned).

--
C-walker
Statements made in this message may or may not be false