Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 2 Apr 2009 18:12:03 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultation: Vote Power

I'm tallying the voting results, and I noticed something.

I submit the following Consultation:

Question: At the end of nweek 157, was Billy Pilgrim's Vote Power equal to
1?

Reasoning: Rule 2-2 (Scissors) says the default Vote Power is 0. Rule 2-7
(Lizard) says all Players have a Vote Power of 1. Rule 3-14 (Spock) says
that the winner of an auction, if e fails to pay up, has eir Vote Power set
to 0. Billy Pilgrim won nweek 157's auctions but did not pay. That said,
Lizard poisons Spock, meaning his Vote Power should be 1. Further, Scissors
cuts Lizard, meaning that if Rule 2-2 and 2-7 are judged to be in conflict,
ALL Players have a Vote Power of 0, and the only valid votes in nweek 157
were cast by Factions, but all Proposals failed to meet Quorum anyway.

Billy Pilgrim