Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:14:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation: Vote Power

So, here's the related test case, to make sure that the whole matter is
addressed (by that I mean that I can see two reasons why my Vote Power could
be 0, each of them uncertain. the following consultation discriminates
between these two). Might be simplest if assigned to the same priest...

I submit the following Consultation:

Question: At the end of nweek 157, was Tiger's Vote Power equal to 1?

Reasoning: Rule 2-2 (Scissors) says the default Vote Power is 0. Rule 2-7
(Lizard) says all Players have a Vote Power of 1. Rule 1-16 defines Default
Values as what an Attribute's value is set to upon that Attribute's
creation, unless otherwise specified. The Players who joined before nweek
156 nday 9 already had their Vote Power set to 1 by a now-defunct rule, but
this does not apply to Tiger, who joined on nweek 157 nday 8. Is Tiger's
Vote Power 0 because Scissors trumps Lizard? Or is it 1 because Rule 207
counts as specifying otherwise (in the sense of Rule 1-16), thus avoiding
the creation of a conflict between 2-2 and 2-7?

Billy Pilgrim