M P Darke on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:50:18 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Words of wisdom...

"
I submit a Consultation on the question {{Is the webpage http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Rules a Public Display?}}

Reasoning:
"A
Public Display is a display of an aspect of the current state of the
game in a form easily accessible to all Players." Marr965 has stated
that b.nomic.net is currently blocked from em, so that e cannot easily
access it; this implies that it is not in fact a Public Display.
"

These are my words of wisdom:
1) I am intending to get b.nomic.net unblocked on my laptop. I use my laptop when I am at home in Poole. I can access the rules every weekend.
2) I can access the rules at school.
3) I can make most Game Actions without any problem.

So there!