Craig Daniel on Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:54:32 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] If we're going to keep taking game actions through the emergency...

Let's have some fun with Politicians, shall we?

I submit and agree to be bound by the following contract, entitled
"The Neo-Dadaist Alliance for Creampuff Rights."
{
Any entity bound by this contract may modify it without objection from
any other entity bound by it within a jiffy. Any entity bound by this
contract may may cease to be bound by it except during voting periods.
No entity not legally able to vote on proposals may join this
contract.

All entities bound by this contract must vote AGAINST all proposals
found in the platforms of at least half of the other entities bound by
this contract and FOR all proposals not found in any other parties'
platforms.
}

(I was originally thinking of something where the whole party voted
automatically for everything on at least half the party's platform.
But then I decided this would be more fun.)

I submit and agree to be bound by the following contract, entitled
"The Pocketbook Party."
{
Any entity bound by this contract may modify it without objection from
any other entity bound by it within a jiffy. Any entity bound by this
contract may may cease to be bound by it except during voting periods.
No entity not legally able to have a platform may join this contract,
nor may any player without at least five points.

For each proposal a party to this contract votes AGAINST, e must pay
m15 to any other party to this contract whose platform includes that
proposal. For each proposal a party to this contract votes FOR, e must
pay m15 to any other party to this contract whose platform does not
include that proposal.

If a player is bound by this contract and does not have enough
mackerel to pay as required by its terms, e must convert points into
mackerel until e can pay as indicated. If a player bound by this
contract has no points, e ceases to be bound by it.
}

I intend without objection to cause the Operantly-Conditioned Beast to
join the Neo-Dadaist Alliance for Creampuff Rights.

 - teucer