Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:27:37 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Game Action: Submitting a Consultation

As much as I like the idea of a Flurry of Peace Doves, I feel constrained,
as the MiniMinister of Arguments, to submit the following Consultation:

{{
The Question:
In the event that a particular Game Action, which may be taken only without
a certain number of Objections within a certain period of time, is
successfully performed without said number of Objections, is this Game
Action considered to have been performed at the time when it reached a
Public Forum, or at the end of the Objection period?

Reasoning:
Rule 3-14 states that "the Artisan may, as a Game Action on behalf of the
Ministry of Goods and without 2 objections within 2 ndays, create a
blueprint. The Ministry of Goods may only create a single blueprint in a
given nweek, and can do so no later than Tango [[nday 4]] of that nweek."
Hose, the current Artisan, sent a message to a Public Forum on nday 4 of
nweek 133, announcing his intention to create a non-unique Blueprint named
"Olive Tree". If this Game Action does not receive 2 objections, it may or
may not fail, depending on whether it is considered to have been performed
on nday 4 (permissible) or nday 6 (not allowed by Rule 3-14).

Unbeliever:
Hose
}}

As Minister of Questions,

I assign this Consultation to a Consultation Number of 68, and select
0x4461736864617368 to be the Priest for this Consultation.

Billy Pilgrim