bd on Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:16:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Someone's gotta do it

shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> "So I'm going to rule that nobody made a valid move action, and it's
>> quite possible that nobody can until the rules change some."
>
> "quite possible" seems to allow some leeway, it seems to me.
>
> I have no problem with your proposal - in fact I'll vote for it.  But
> it seems to me that there is nothing stopping us *trying* to play this
> week...

I submit the following Consultation:
{{

Question: May players move from Null to a Rule in Rule Tag by specifying
  explicitly that there is no linking game term in their move?

Unbeliever: Peter
}}

[[ It seems there's no place on the wiki for consultations... ]]