Andreas Domfors on Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:22:53 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Someone's gotta do it

I Submit the following Proposal, entitled "Someone's gotta do it"

Replace the following sentence in Rule 4-2:
{{
As part of the rule tag move action, the player must clearly show eir
current RTL, new RTL and the game term that links them.
}}
with
{{
As part of the rule tag move action, the Player must clearly show eir
current and eir new RTL. If none of those RTLs are null, e must also
state the game term that links them.
}}

[[ That should at least allow us to start playing. Are there any other
changes we need to make to rule-tag that we can bundle with this
proposal? ]]