flutesultan on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:30:25 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-b] FishFace has entered the room.

> After an embarrassing start, FF reads the relevant rule and does it
> properly...
>
> I request to become a player.

As a Minister of Everyone, I recognize this.
Welcome to the game.
At present, the game is 'Waiting for Update', so
the clock is stopped until the rule changes are made.
Once the Voting Results are posted, I'll make the
changes to the Roster.

> I'm not sure about the status of my Soul, although as far as game
> objects go, apparently I get one.

You do indeed get one, though it's not yet in my purview
to award it. As Banker, it is my job to display its value.
Soul values are (for players) based on Amplitude, and that
will change depending on the outcome of the voting.

Triller