Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 5 Jul 2005 07:50:16 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: NDate 93.1 is a LIE! It is Ndate 92.12.

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Ok, as deputy Minister of Damn Near Everything,

And thank you very much Wonko for covering for me. I give Wonko
whatever Genechips I got for being a Minister last nweek.

> I recognize that the clock turned off earlier today, and the time is
> currently nweek 92, nday 12. I turn my clock key back on, because I
> don't want too much slow down here.

This message went to -discuss, so I don't think that it counts... I'm
willing to overlook it since I don't want the game to slow down
either, but we ought to either allow actions to occur on -discuss, or
only use one mailing list, or something.

> So everyone has an extra day to catch up and vote. Voting ends today
> at midnight UTC. That's 8:00PM EST on Saturday, July 2nd, for those
> of you on this side of the ocean.

Technically, it's EDT here. (Yes, Daylight Savings Time takes up more
of the year than "Standard" time. I don't know why.)

--
Peter C.
"The corn muffin shall be the official muffin of the commonwealth."