Daniel Peter Lepage on Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:05:59 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Re: NDate 93.1 is a LIE! It is Ndate 92.12.

> Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Ok, as deputy Minister of Damn Near Everything,
>
> And thank you very much Wonko for covering for me. I give Wonko
> whatever Genechips I got for being a Minister last nweek.

You got 60 and I got 20, I believe (because the Ministry of Gambling was
revoked before anyone was paid). I give 20 GC back to Peter, because a) e
did work for eir Ministries earlier in the nweek, b) I was a bit late
covering for em, and c) I'm not supposed to get more than 60GC per nweek
for Ministry work anyway.

Y'know, Peter, you could get around that limit pretty effectively by
getting somebody else to take a Ministry or two and then have then
deputize you and split the profits. Your situation would be no different
than it is now, except that you and your co-conspirator would get 10 extra
GC each nweek for each Ministry over 3 you have now.

>> I recognize that the clock turned off earlier today, and the time is
>> currently nweek 92, nday 12. I turn my clock key back on, because I
>> don't want too much slow down here.
>
> This message went to -discuss, so I don't think that it counts... I'm
> willing to overlook it since I don't want the game to slow down
> either, but we ought to either allow actions to occur on -discuss, or
> only use one mailing list, or something.

We used to let Dave recognize such things at eir discretion, so that
actions would be recognized when they were important or when Dave was in a
good mood, but when e didn't have time e didn't have to pay attention to
the discussion list. Prop is now out to establish a similar thing now.

>> So everyone has an extra day to catch up and vote. Voting ends today
>> at midnight UTC. That's 8:00PM EST on Saturday, July 2nd, for those
>> of you on this side of the ocean.
>
> Technically, it's EDT here. (Yes, Daylight Savings Time takes up more
> of the year than "Standard" time. I don't know why.)

Ok, I'll just use E.T from now on. 8:00 PM E.T\.

--
Wonko