Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:53:04 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Ministry Elections

Nobody accepted a nomination for Death or Dealer. Um, elections are
open through the end of nday 4, I guess. If nobody comes forward in
the next couple days to track them (which we'd have to call another
election for once the positions become open), I'm going to write a
prop to remove souls and cards from the rules.

"Daniel Peter Lepage" <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Well, things are going from bad to worse here, as I'll be without a
> computer until I can get my laptop's monitor replaced.

I'm sorry to hear that... We hope that you can participate regularly
again soon.

> I call elections for the Ministry of Change and the Ministry of Tiles,
> since I won't be able to make too many updates in the next week or two.

Nominations are open for Change and Tiles, through the end of nweek 91
nday 7.

I nominate myself for them, and accept the nominations.

(Wonko, whoever takes over for you is going to need access to
something in order to fix voting when bad votes/props happen, and to
update the scripts to handle my changes to the game (adding MAYBE, and
if p114 or p116 pass there will be even more changes), unless you'll
still be around enough to fix all that. I'm willing to take a crack at
making the changes if you're willing to give me access.)

--
Peter C.
"The Boston cream pie shall be the official dessert or dessert emblem