automailer on Sun, 22 May 2005 18:07:06 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p97

EugeneMeidinger has submitted a new proposal, p97.

---------------------------------
Proposal 97/0: Let's try this again, shall we?
A Standard Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 89, nday 6

Change rule 9-5 to read as follows:
{{
Bounties are game objects. Bounties are a collection of exchangable and ownable game objects. The game objects that are part of a bounty are given to whoever completes the specified list of tasks to be performed. Bounties may refer to other lists such as duties instead of having one specific to the bounty. Players and Entities may donate exchangable game objects in eir possesion to a bounty. Bounties may limit the reward given each time the list of tasks is completed. If there is a disagreement if the required tasks were correctly completed or not a CFI may be submitted
}}

[[Grammar error and made it so gremlin can donate to bounties]]

Add to the end of rule 3-16 the following paragraph:
{{
At the beginning of each nweek the voting gremlin donates of its Genechips to the Genechip Bounty Bounty
}}

Create the following bounty:
{{
== The Genechip Bounty ==
The Genechip Bounty gives out 4 Genechips to whoever fufills The Backup Duty}}

Create the following bounty:
{{ == The Contest Bounty ==
 The Contest Bounty gives out everything it contains at the end of the nweek to whoever the last recipient decides ,based on the criteria set by em, submitted the best creative entry to a public forum during that nweek. If no one is picked then a random player who made a game action is picked.}}
Make EugeneMeidinger the last recipient of the Contest Bounty.
[[The idea is that I can start a nanoficion contest paid for by my Genechips and when Sonnet win she can pick the next kind of contest and everyone who wnats to see more participation can donate some to the bounty.]]