automailer on Sun, 22 May 2005 16:57:05 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Peter votes

Peter's votes:
Proposal 86/2: Boosts in game grammer: Emergency Resuscitation : For
Proposal 87/1: More Insane Card Edits [[Mice]]          : Against
Proposal 88/3: Cards aren't really dangerous, silly!    : Against
Proposal 89/0: My soul needs value too.                 : Against
Proposal 90/0: Rules under no section.                  : Against
Proposal 91/1: The Baron's Story, Chapter Two: Speeders Return : Against
Proposal 92/2: Upgrades! New, Exciting, No Doubt Intending New Gridplay : Against
Proposal 93/0: Drain All Resources, Kids!               : Against
Proposal 94/0: That Was Entirely Against Kommon Sense... : For
And this is the main reason I'm voting against most other things... I haven't been tracking where the game is right now, so I don't want things to change until I understand the subgames that are getting changed. I'm definitely for a longer nweek.

Proposal 95/0: Random junk.                             : Against
Proposal 96/0: We Recognize All, Capicse Kiddos?        : Against
And I don't think this does anything more than "The game is governed by the rules" that we already have. And if there's no way to distinguish it from a legal Game Action, then nobody would try to suggest that it was not in fact a legal game action.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.