automailer on Sat, 14 May 2005 11:44:24 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Peter votes

Peter's votes:
Proposal 58/3: Egads! Let's effect proposals here, averting Nomic tragedies [[ELEPHANT]] : For
Proposal 59/1: More than you can chew                   : Against
Proposal 60/0: Teamwork? In a Nomic?                    : Against
Proposal 61/1: Chads                                    : For
I don't think Wonko's objection (that one could be given to someone who already has one) is accurate, since Talismans can only be exchanged via mutual agreement of both parties (last paragraph of r7-2).

Proposal 62/0: Fluffy Bunnies... Of DOOM!               : Against
Proposal 63/2: Cityscape is the young subgame coming again, propsed even!  : Against
I'm voting against more subgames for the moment, even though some of them seem rather interesting

Proposal 64/0: Dueling is too random.                   : For
Proposal 65/2: **The Baron's Story, Chapter One** Lengthiness Is Because It Does Oodles [[LIBIDO]] : Against
Proposal 66/2: Inflation Strikes, Seemingly Under Everyone's Schnozz [[ISSUES]] : For
Proposal 67/0: "What A Silly Technicality," E Declared [[WASTED]] : For
Proposal 68/0: Save Time And Propose Less Edict         : For
Proposal 69/3: Subgames In New Ecstasy [[SINE]]         : Against
Proposal 70/0: Deputy Insertion; Vacation Emminent      : For
Proposal 71/2: Story props are working now!             : For
But, can Comment Text then have an indirect effect on the gamestate?

Proposal 72/0: The Voting Gremlin                       : For
Proposal 73/0: Additional Points for passed proposals   : For
Proposal 74/1: This is a Shakespearean Sonnet           : Against
Proposal 75/1: Proposal is conditional and neato.       : Against
Proposal 76/1: Grammar nazi on my [[rear]]end.          : For
Proposal 77/0: I'd make an acronym later                : For
Proposal 78/1: Join up, thou slitherer!                 : For
Proposal 79/3: Da Initial Card Edition [[Dice]]         : Against
Proposal 80/2: Aww, ickle fluffy bunnies... Yumm!       : Against
Proposal 81/2: Yellow                                   : Against
I don't want to encourage players not to vote. Also, this won't do anything if p72 passes.

Proposal 82/2: Heroes                                   : Against
Proposal 83/0: I can't let me get away with that        : For
Proposal 84/2: I need some extra time.                  : Abstain
As Raelus pointed out, this proposal doesn't exist.

Proposal 85/0: Filibusters, redux                       : For
Proposal 86/0: Sonnets need iambs, please!              : For

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.