Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 9 May 2005 20:13:47 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: SP OWNAGE

Raelus <raelusaetherira@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>   Read on if you dare.

I appreciate that soon I won't need to deal with tracking souls. :)

> [Raelus pwns Athena, Sagitta, and every uncontrolled soul{
>
> I can't do it, but your souls might as well be pwned. :p That's 2920
> SP for me.

Whew. I'm going to recognize all that expect the claiming and pwning
of Mithrandir's soul, at least until CFIs on the matter resolve
things. (I don't see why one action that didn't work would cause
future actions in the same message to not work... postings to public
forums aren't atomic transactions, nor a list of instructions to a
compiler.)

So, that's 2820 SP for Raelus, and many many souls become pwned.

--
Peter C.
"Data! That was *not* funny!"