Alex Truelsen on Sun, 8 May 2005 22:06:17 -0500 (CDT)

Fwd: [s-b] SP OWNAGE

I pwn the souls of Orc in a Spacesuit and Mithrandir.
I take possession of the souls of Naath and Yuki.
I pwn the souls of Naath and Yuki.
I take possession of the souls of Phil and sam nichols.
I pwn the souls of Phil and sam nichols.
I take possession of the souls of Sheeba and Turgul.
I pwn the souls of Sheeba and SkArcher.
I take possession of the souls of !SirPasta and Squire of Dimness.
I pwn the souls of !SirPasta and Squire of Dimness.
I take possession of the soul of Teucer.
I pwn the soul of Teucer.
I take possession of the souls of The Pusher Robot and SkArcher.

It's not much, but I might as well go for what I can get...

[[BvS]]