Phil Ulrich on Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:22:28 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] New nweek, new cards.

We have cards this week. No DOOM! for you!

A.N.P.U. draws Investment.
Aquarion draws Jackpot!
Araltaln draws Petty Theft.
bd draws Rotary Exchange.
Glotmorf draws Investment.
Iain draws Orange.
Personman draws Petty Theft.
Phil draws Tax the Poor.
Rob draws Apple White.
Rodney, the wizard of yendor draws Poik.
SkArcher draws Master Handiwork.
The Pusher Robot draws Enclosing Game.
theta draws Nak.
Wonko draws Tournament Russian Roulette.
Zarpint the Incomplete draws Hamhandedness.
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal