Phil Ulrich on Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:14:55 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] [Cards] Sdarc

Since Gizmit, Norinel, Sagitta, Scoff!, Teucer, and The Voice all left the game, they ceased to be players. Since they're no longer players, they have no Hands; since they have no Hands, all their cards' locations were undefined; and since they were undefined, they went back into the Deck.

Since your post came barely before the Nweek changed over, all of their Cards of DOOM! were still in the deck, too.

At any rate, Wonko draws Greater Booby.
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal