Daniel Lepage on Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:32:03 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Cards and CFIs

One thing that's not specified in the rules is who's responsible for turning the clock back on. Right now, anybody can do it just by editing www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/TheClock, but the rules mandate that we can't turn it back on until all public displays are up-to-date.

Specifically, there are some CFIs not on the CFIs page, and the Cards are currently out of date.

Once that's taken care of we can start nday 4.

--
Wonko

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
      -Churchill