Phil Ulrich on Tue, 16 Nov 2004 02:17:22 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] New Nweek, New Ministerial Reports

MiniTwid: The tildex count has been updated to reflect those who just paid for their vines during this checking period (Wonko, bd, and Personman). I'll also pay for mine while I'm thinking about it.

MiniBoard: The Book of Piece has been updated to reflect the addition of the Squid, the change to the Drunk, and the change to rule 1. The board has also been updated to reflect Personman's most recent post, which (after review) does in fact seem to be correct. Also, I make a Squid of my own at J0. Nothing keeps pennies company like squids.

MiniChange: Nothing to report at the moment; Wonko, if you could email me privately to show me how to move things onto and off of the Ballot, that would be the biggest concern, as the public display for the ballot is inaccurate right now.

MiniCards: Also nothing to report at the moment, as no one's taken any moves. Again, public display of this will be inaccurate until I find out just how Wonko does it.

If any of the displays are inaccurate or out-of-date, shoot me, because I just updated them five minutes ago.

--Phil (re-elected Twiddler, newly-elected GameKeeper, Chairman, and Dealer)