Phil Ulrich on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 04:17:11 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 65 RESULTS

I accept the nomination for Minister of Twiddles; I do not accept the nomination for any other ministry.

-- Phil.
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal