Bill Adlam on Tue, 4 May 2004 18:46:34 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] save B Nomic!

Zarpint wrote:

> Are we all willing to work one or two ministries to keep the game
> going?
> We could tie Bandwidth linearly to number of Ministries,
> to encourage Players to take them, if otherwise they won't.

Good idea.  A weekly allowance of 4bw + 2bw/ministry would be
reasonable.

> I. Billy, Minister of Gremlins
> II. Quotekeeper, Minister of Quotes
> III. Minister of Keys
> IV. Minister of the Roster
> V. Merlyn, Minister of Grammar
> VI. Attorney Generalist
>
> The Nomination phase now starts. Nominations need to be seconded to
> take
> effect.
> I make the following nominations:
>
> I. Aquarion, BvS, bd, Wonko
> II. bd, Glotmorf, Iain, The Voice, Zarpint
> III. Iain, Mikie, Sagitta, Teucer, Scoff!
> Iv. Sagitta, Scoff!, SkArcher, Zarpint
> V. SkArcher, Teucer, The Pusher Robot, Mikie, Aquarion
> VI. The Pusher Robot, The Voice, Wonko, Glotmorf, BvS

I repeat the nominations I made last nweek, but changing nomination to
seconding where applicable:

I.   Aquarion (2nd), BvS (2nd), bd (2nd), Wonko (2nd), everyone else
II.  Baron von Skippy
III. Glotmorf (2nd), The Pusher Robot
IV.  bd, Scoff! (2nd)
V.   Iain, The Pusher Robot (2nd), Sagitta
VI.  The Voice (2nd), Sagitta

Sagitta

Nominee, n. A modest gentleman shrinking from the distinction of
private life and diligently seeking the honourable obscurity of public office.