Zarpint on Fri, 7 May 2004 21:00:16 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] save B Nomic!

On Wed, 5 May 2004, [iso-8859-1] Bill Adlam wrote:

> Zarpint wrote:
>
> > Are we all willing to work one or two ministries to keep the game
> > going?
> > We could tie Bandwidth linearly to number of Ministries,
> > to encourage Players to take them, if otherwise they won't.
>
> Good idea.  A weekly allowance of 4bw + 2bw/ministry would be
> reasonable.
>
> > I. Billy, Minister of Gremlins
> > II. Quotekeeper, Minister of Quotes
> > III. Minister of Keys
> > IV. Minister of the Roster
> > V. Merlyn, Minister of Grammar
> > VI. Attorney Generalist
> >
> > The Nomination phase now starts. Nominations need to be seconded to
> > take
> > effect.
> > I make the following nominations:
> >
> > I. Aquarion, BvS, bd, Wonko
> > II. bd, Glotmorf, Iain, The Voice, Zarpint
> > III. Iain, Mikie, Sagitta, Teucer, Scoff!
> > Iv. Sagitta, Scoff!, SkArcher, Zarpint
> > V. SkArcher, Teucer, The Pusher Robot, Mikie, Aquarion
> > VI. The Pusher Robot, The Voice, Wonko, Glotmorf, BvS
>
> I repeat the nominations I made last nweek, but changing nomination to
> seconding where applicable:
>
> I.   Aquarion (2nd), BvS (2nd), bd (2nd), Wonko (2nd), everyone else
> II.  Baron von Skippy
> III. Glotmorf (2nd), The Pusher Robot
> IV.  bd, Scoff! (2nd)
> V.   Iain, The Pusher Robot (2nd), Sagitta
> VI.  The Voice (2nd), Sagitta

I second all the nominations you have made. Currently on the ballot:
I. everyone
II. BvS
III. Glotmorf, The Pusher Robot
IV. bd, Scoff!
V. Iain, TPR, Sagitta
VI. The Voice, Sagitta

> Sagitta
>
> Nominee, n. A modest gentleman shrinking from the distinction of
> private life and diligently seeking the honourable obscurity of public office.

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd