David E. Smith on 6 Mar 2004 15:30:13 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

"Fix The Contradictions" is p1813/0.
"Privacy" is p1814/0.
"the Default Case is cool" is p1815/0.
"Clarifying the Not-So-Default Case" is p1816/0.
"No one is paying attention to Money Here" is p1817/0.

SkArcher's CFI is 1818, assigned to Baron von Skippy.

As long as I'm digging through old CFIs anyway: Rob is recused from CFI
1772, which goes to the Upper House. Rob is also recused from CFI 1781,
which also goes to the Upper House.

If someone wants to create a CFI Minister or CFI Duty, the main job of
which will be to keep CFIs from sitting around for countless nweeks, feel
free to do so.

Someone look up who should be in the Upper House (Rob's out, and I think
Glotmorf may still be ineligible due to having been recused from another
CFI recently) and post it or something.

Glotmorf plays a FLOOD card.

dave