David E. Smith on 10 Dec 2003 03:29:47 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Irregular Incomplete Recognizer (Tuesday evening)

This is NOT a complete Recognizer of everything in the last several ndays.

The Clock is probably still Off anyway, since Iain won. I haven't yet
zeroed all the dimensions, and so on, but there's only one action in here
that took place after Iain's Win, I think. I know there's at least one CFI
apparently pending, but like a lot of stuff, it can't be processed until
after the Clock turns back On anyway. Wheeee!

Props:

"No thanks, I'm full" is p1733/0.
"It Spreads..." is p1734/0, /1.
"Quote prop by SkArcher" is p1735/0.
"Disease Control" is p1736/0, /1.
"CDC" is p1737/0.
"Robbing Peter to Pay Paul" is p1738/0.
"In the Interest of Dave's Sanity" is p1739/0.
"Less is More: Winning" is p1741/0, /1.
"Quote prop by Sagitta" is p1742/0.
"They don't need them anymore" is p1743/0.
"Whoosh" is p1744/0.
"No More Discounts" is p1745/0.
"Spin, Pray, Pull" is p1730/1.

Sagitta eats the Origin, and is now Full of Stars. Man, that's gotta give
you some indigestion.

Wonko awards the Pink Scarf to Sagitta. (Wow, haven't seen the Scarf in a
while.)

BvS claims a birthday Tequila, and chugs. (+2 Style)
Sagitta takes, and drinks, a complimentary Champagne. (+4 Style)

Rule 1713 repealed itself. Yay.

Cards actions:
BvS plays Spoo on Glotmorf.
BvS plays Spoo on SkArcher.
bd plays Petty Theft on Anything McGee.
bd plays Spoo on Anything McGee.
Sagitta plays Jackpot!
Teucer draws (Petty Theft).
Wonko draws (Ack).
The Pusher Robot draws (Your Spoo Has Too Much Fleem).
(Played after Iain's win:) Rob plays Jackpot!. (Rob cannot draw after this.)

Anniversary Stuff:

Iain is due to be awarded a Win at some stage, I think.
If I remember how all this Win stuff works, the Circuit Breaker rule is
now in place. (Created r1740/0.)
Wonko will get a Win on the 20th, and Glotmorf on the 25th.
Rob cannot buy Coffee to forge a Win, as Iain's Win zeroed out Rob's
score prior to that.

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?