Bill Adlam on 9 Dec 2003 23:29:20 -0000

[Spoon-business] SkArchers extremely clever Insurance

SkArcher wrote *buzz*:

> That was the intention. As soon as a move can lead to a Win, all my
> points
> go to the insurance society. I just don't fancy losing 179 points
> because
> you old fogeys have been playing for 2 years.

Me, an old fogey? *crackle*  However, I must admit that your action is
emarkably cunning, and therefore I propose that you be duly hono(u)red:

_Declaration_Of_Extreme_Cleverness_
{{
Whereas Rule 1659 empowers B Nomic to reward clever and irritating
play, and
Whereas SkArcher has garnered a goodly hoard of points and other
dimensions through his skillful and diligent pursuit of B Nomic, and
Whereas it is believed that a player won the game this nweek, and
Wherelse it is not improbable that a player may win the game suddenly,
and
Whereupon the post-win reset comes into operation, and
Whereby all players must lose their dimensions, even unto the points
duly allotted them, excepting respect only, and
Whereat a lesser Player would be disheartened, and
Wherefore SkArcher has created the Society named SkArchers Insurance,
and
Wherein e purposes to automatically vest eir points while the
aforementioned reset takes effect, and
Wherefrom e hopes to automatically retrieve them later, and
Wherewith e as caused irritation to those who did not think of this
trick, and
Wherever that may get eim, it is undoubtedly an act of great wisdom,
sagacity, and smartness, and
Whereto we hereby award eim the Galactic Institute's Prize for Extreme
Cleverness.
}}

Please excuse the excessively overblown, *buzz* pompous 19th-century
legislative style, but it's more fun than *buzz*ing and *crackl*ing all
the time.

I also order a shot of Vodka, and drink it.  *buzz*  Mmm, that's
entropy, man.

Sagitta