SkArcher on 18 Jul 2003 23:48:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Gutting the Carcass

19/07/2003 00:44:25, "Anything McGee" <anythingmcgee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>No, it is a bit wolly, needs a fix
>
>You're right.  I meant the debate.
>
>>I was tempted to put a 'if this prop fails accord SkArcher a win' clause in my prop for fun :)
>
>Heh.  In that case, I would vote "No" just to see what happens.  :)

heh, lets try it then

I rectify my proposal to read as follows

I rectify this proposal to read as follows;

{{__No Refunds__

Add the following +++++ delimited text to rule 15, section H, after all other text in that section

+++++
A failed proposal makes no further changes to the gamestate or ruleset. It is preserved for historical  purposes
only.
+++++

Give half of the points (rounding fractions in favour of the author of this proposal) to the player known as
Anything McGee

If this prop fails accord the player known as SkArcher a win
}}