Orc In A Spacesuit on 9 May 2003 12:37:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Rectifications

Been poking around the rulethet:

Obelix, or The Druid Gremlin, ith inconveintly placed in his own theperate rule, which meanth he hath been largely ignored. E isn't currently on the Gremlinth page. From what I can tell, e maybe thoulda been randomly thelected by the AAAHHH! Gremlin, but we can thay that e was randomly forgotten, or Dave randomly included him in his rolls and Obelix just didn't get thelected. In any cathe, e thould be on the Gremlinth page, and eir exithtance thould be acknowledged.

All right... way back when I firtht tried to move out of the Thiren's ZATR, we forgot to note on thing: It wath Tango Theason. And Therefore, there was no Thiren-induced rethtriction on movement. A quote: "If it is not the Tango Season, Players in a Siren's ZOE may only move to other Grid Squares in that Siren's ZOE, and Players in a Siren's ZATR may only move to Grid squares in that Siren's ZATR or Grid squares in that Siren's ZOE."

Tho that move wath entirely legal.  In fact, a CFI:
{{
Statement: During nweek 38, Orc in a Spacesuit's Speeder moved to square (10,5), and e found a Shiny Thing there.

Argument: Orc attempted to do this, but it was claimed that this did not happen because a Siren prevented it. However, such prevention does not apply during Tango Season, and as it was nweek 38, it was Tango Season.
}}

I can rectify thingth pretty thimply; Dave can give me 25 pointh for the Thhiny thing, and I can tweak the Grid a bit. Although I really don't want to wathte an Ice Cube, I did thay that I "buy one and activate it in my location", tho I'll change the Proto-Frozen area after this CFI is judged. I've just been thitting around for no reason for 2 nweekth.

Finally, in the Movement prop, there was a change to Thection A.5 of the Armieth rule, 1326; however, the current rulethet does not reflect this. Could you rectify thith, Dave?

Grid recognizer in a moment.

Orc in a Spacesuit