Glotmorf on 3 May 2003 04:49:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] NWEEK 40 BALLOT Thtyle Commentary

Hello, dearth...ith been jutht tho long thinthe I've been the one to do a thtyle alert on a ballot, I completely let it thlip my mind.  I thimply don't know where my head ith thethe dayth...Thomeone let me know if they've theen it, will you?  In the meantime, I'll jutht be fathionably late.

Leth thee what we have...

>Proposal 1466/0: My Clock Is Always Off By A Few Minutes... (The
>Administrator)

Well, aren't you jutht a thweetie, Mithter A!  I know thometimeth you jutht need a teenthy bit more time, like when waiting for your nailth to dry.  We all underthtand, and appreciate you trying to thee we get all the time we need.

>Proposal 1467/0: The new Number Game (Baron von Skippy)

Recreational cryptonumerology...I gueth you gotta play to win.  Do you feel lucky?

>Proposal 1468/0: Recycling insta-rules (bd)

Well, thomeone'th into the Big Bang, ithn't e?  Thith lookth a little rough around the edgeth, but thome like it rough.  Leth thee if e'll go for thmooth, though.

>Proposal 1471/0: Radar jammers (bd)

Didn't you know radar jammerth were illegal, dear?  The Thtyle Polithe jutht might have to get rough with you about it.  Oh, and there'th a "Then" thticking out in the middle that gave me a nathty run in my hothe...do be a dear and ficth that?

>Proposal 1472/0: Carryable Objects and Mass (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Thilly boy.  When I'm out thopping with the girlth I never worry about how heavy thomething ith or how much I have of it...ath long ath ith a lot.  I jutht have it delivered, or get one of thothe oh-tho-nithe thtockboyth to carry it for me.  And if it won't fit in my purthe...why, that jutht meanth I need a new purthe.  More thopping!

>Proposal 1473/1: Fixing Everything (Wonko)

Dear...what happened to that charming propothal you had here before thith one, the one that ficthed everything jutht like it wath before?  Thith one doethn't ficth everything...it jutht maketh a whole new everything.

>Proposal 1474/0: Goddammit. (Glotmorf)

Oh, I gueth I wath feeling a little butch that day...but I jutht can't help mythelf thometimes.  When thomeone breakth my thingth, it jutht bringth out the wortht in me.  But thtill...I do with that boy would jutht thtop picking at it.  E keepth thaying e'th ficthing it, but each time e fictheth it ith more broken...

>Proposal 1475/1: Societies get charters (Orc In a Spacesuit)

No no no NO!  You jutht don't underthtand, dear.  If you run your car through my fenthe, I have a broken fenthe, and I want you to ficth it, to make it jutht like it wath before.  I don't want a thrubbery inthtead...I want my fenthe back.

>Proposal 1476/0: Daddy's gotta take your keys away now... (Glotmorf)

You know, dearth...when I look out over the grid and thee all thothe darling tholdierth out there, getting all thweaty with their drillth and fighting and all...I jutht think that ith tho good that everyone hath thomething that e'th good at...ethpethially when e needth to thee what e'th not good at.  E'th doing thucth good work with armieth and thtath and all, maybe it'd be better if e jutht didn't wathte hith time on thith one teenthy little area.  Tho many timeth thingth got broken...E really htould thtick to war, tho e can come up with thpiffy wayth to dethtroy thingth on the grid.

>Proposal 1477/1: Free Trade v1.0 (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Oh my...thath tho...complicated.  And I've jutht had tho many thingth happening thith nweek, I jutht want to thit down with a martini and relacth...Do be a thweetie and remind me of thith nectht nweek?

>Proposal 1478/0: Breaking Nomics (Glotmorf)

Dear...we jutht can't have thethe public dithplayth.  Ethpethially at the buthineth table.  You and I might thcratch each otherth eyeth out in private, but we need to hold handth and thmile for the camera, okay?

>Proposal 1482/0: Ahm Not Thayt Thunk! (Orc In a Spacesuit)

I think you jutht might have been thayt thunk, dear.  There'th jutht no thuch line in the ruleth.  Thleep it off and try again in the nmorning.

>Proposal 1483/0: Movement (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Remind me of thith too, pleathe.

>Proposal 1484/0: Disrespect Orc (Baron von Skippy)

Dear, we've already done thith.  We can't beat em too much over the thame thing...E might dethide he liketh it.

>Proposal 1485/0: Disrespect BvS (bd)

Now now...Maybe e went over to their houthe, got drunk, made a meth in their bathroom and threw up on their rug...but it wathn't OUR rug, now wath it?  I'm thure they can thend em a cleaning bill if they need to.

Well, and now I have to choothe which of thethe wath the motht thtylith?  I mutht thay, there wathn't a lot of thtyle thith time around...If I could, I'd give it to that thweetie, Mithter A, but eth jutht not a player, ith e?

My thecond choithe, after thome thought, amathingly, ith Orc in a Thpathethuit, for eir jutht darling idea of thelling Barney to thomeone elthe.  To em I therefore award the Thcarf at the beginning of nectht nweek.

Take care, dearth...keep your eyeliner thtraight.

						Glotmorf
-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower