Glotmorf on 2 May 2003 15:53:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 40 BALLOT

Here are my votes.  On the off-chance M-Tek's charter is still considered functional, this is also the M-Tek position.

>Proposal 1466/0: My Clock Is Always Off By A Few Minutes... (The
>Administrator)

Yes.

>Proposal 1467/0: The new Number Game (Baron von Skippy)

Yes.

>Proposal 1468/0: Recycling insta-rules (bd)

No.  No change from last nweek.

>Proposal 1471/0: Radar jammers (bd)

Shelve, if possible.  No change from last nweek. ("Then" still needs to be "When".)

>Proposal 1472/0: Carryable Objects and Mass (Orc In a Spacesuit)

No.  This is unnecessary at this time.  And it's not changed from last nweek.

>Proposal 1473/1: Fixing Everything (Wonko)

Shelve, pending clarification: Are charm points considered objects under the rules?

And without some convincing, I really preferred the earlier version of this prop.

>Proposal 1474/0: Goddammit. (Glotmorf)

Yes.

>Proposal 1475/1: Societies get charters (Orc In a Spacesuit)

No.

>Proposal 1476/0: Daddy's gotta take your keys away now... (Glotmorf)

Yes.

>Proposal 1477/1: Free Trade v1.0 (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Shelve.  My brain's been fried from all the panic spam this nweek.  This requires more thought than I'm prepared to give.

>Proposal 1478/0: Breaking Nomics (Glotmorf)

Yes.

>Proposal 1482/0: Ahm Not Thayt Thunk! (Orc In a Spacesuit)

No.  There IS no r301.b.7.  This is a free-points prop.

>Proposal 1483/0: Movement (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Shelve.  See p1477.

>Proposal 1484/0: Disrespect Orc (Baron von Skippy)

No.  Tempting, but it's really the same offense as in p1478.  If one negative respect doesn't get the point across, more than one is just wanking a dead horse.

>Proposal 1485/0: Disrespect BvS (bd)

No.  Tempting, since a lot of that hostility has been expressed on spoon-discuss, but that's just spam, and that's hostility against us rather than Nomicron.  If e went onto their turf and got hostile, that's their problem, and I'm sure they'll deal with it appropriately.

						Glotmorf
-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower