Rob Speer on 23 Feb 2003 17:06:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 34 RESULTS and Daily Recognizer

[[ On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 06:28:34AM -0500, Glotmorf wrote:
> Like I said in my vote commentary, once any 27-trigger has occurred,
> the rule is constantly stuck on.  There's nothing that says, for
> example, "once a 27-trigger has occurred, and until [some other event]
> occurs".  So the condition becomes meaningless after the first
> 27-trigger.  Which I daresay was within the last 24 hours...?

Damn. I thought that was clear enough. There's no "until", since this is
a discrete event.

Oh well, let's try this:
]]

I submit this petition to the Docket:
{{
In rule 27, change {{after any event}} to {{once directly after each
event}}.
}}

--
Rob Speer