Baron von Skippy on 23 Feb 2003 19:26:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 34 RESULTS and Daily Recognizer

I vacate the office of Minister of Economic Affairs. Let's try this again,
people...
-I nominate myself for the position of Minister of Economic Affairs.-

NOMVIVOR:

Baron von Skippy receives fives votes.
Iain receives seven votes.
Iain is votes Off the Island.
Baron von Skippy wins the second round of Nomvivor!
(The Baron earns the title "Nweek 34 Nomvivor" and 170 points.)
-Woo! So... who voted Iain off? I ask because I did promise to divide the winnings with those who helped me win. Although dividing 170 by 7 will be interesting...-

[[BvS]]