Baron von Skippy on 1 Feb 2003 02:22:01 -0000

Fwd: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

one Ice Gnome and one Sheep Gnome (Gnome person, please note
this),
-Duly noted.-

Okay... so people don't like my accibloodydentally screwing up that rule, but no one intends to do anything, I'll try again. If this doesn't work, I will officially not care at all.

I make the following petition to the Council of Elders:

{{
Perform the following actions in order:
1. Create a rule titled __Insert Witty Title Here__ with the following text: "Section B of Rule 1229 takes precedence over Section C of Rule 1229. This rule takes precedence over Rule 1229."
2. Remove Section C of Rule 1229.
C. Repeal __Insert Witty Title Here__.
}}

There, will THAT work?