Baron von Skippy on 22 Nov 2002 02:53:04 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Change to Glotmorf Rules!

__Disrespect bd__

__Disrespect Glotmorf__

__Disrespect the Baron__

__Never again__

There, that should fix the only problem I can see with the system.

Wonko

-Punitive, ain't we? I have an idea... lessee, this ought to create a ruckus. By the power vested in me by the rule __Glotmorf Rules!__, I change the gamestate thus:
-Wonko's three Disrespect props are not on the ballot.
-Orc in a Spacesuit is Off the Island.
-Baron von Skippy is On the Island.
-Wonko's Entropy is set to 50.

I create a rule:

{{
__Down, Boy!__

Wonko is Cursed.
Wonko's Entropy may not be less than 50.
Wonko's Score may not exceed 100.
Wonko may not own more than 1000 BNS.
}}
Yes, that's also punitive, but consider that I probably wouldn't have done much of anything with these powers had you not done what you did.-

[[BvS]]