Wonko on 3 Oct 2002 23:26:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] A few things

First, two things I'd like to say that nobody seems to be listening to:

1) WBE

Glotmorf, stop trying to change the WBE charter. A) There's no provision in
the charter for letting the Bastard change it, B) The charter's a Rule, so
you couldn't change it even if there were a provision for it, and C) You're
not the Bastard!

2) bd's Gnomes

I *did* shoot bd with a Black Hole. I don't know why the admin thinks it's
illegal, but it isn't. Bonus boxes are MO's, and thus can be pinballed.

Now, a report:

The Force Ministry Website is up-to-date.

Now, an Action:

I pay off my debt to Luigi.

--
Wonko