bd on 3 Oct 2002 23:32:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] PGGB v2

I take all my gnomes out of my gnome bag.

For the remainder of this message, sentences of the form "I mix X and Y"
equate to "I mix a(n) X gnome and a(n) Y gnome".

I mix Winter and Earth. I mix Potato and Russian. I mix Earth and Summer. I
mix Grape and water. I mix Wine and Air. I mix a Beer gnome, a wine gnome, a
Grape Kool-aid Gnome, a Scottish Gnome, a Tequila gnome, a Vodka gnome, and a
champagne gnome.

I squeeze my PGGB gnome.

I drink my PGGB.

I pay off my debtshs (if any) to Luishi.

--
bd
over in west Philadelphia a puppy is vomiting ...