Glotmorf on 3 Jul 2002 04:02:04 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

On 7/2/02 at 12:22 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>In the event it did exist long enough to somehow spew out a proposal, and
>in the even more unlikely even that proposal actually exists, "More is
>More, Nweek <nweek #>" is 829/0. (It currently says it was written by me
>because I just don't have time to fix the db right now. And it will be
>counted in the "correct" order.)

Mr. A...It was my intent in using "<nweek #>" that it be a placeholder for the actual nweek number, so that p829 would actually have been named "More is More, Nweek 19", and the following nweek's will be "More is More, Nweek 20", etc. so that all the props would have unique titles.

I admit I did not state that intent, and it is your opinion that the prop doesn't exist anyway, so I'm not gonna push it.  But I did want to let it be known.

						Glotmorf